1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH TAX RISE INC., OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms of service (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of services provided by Purgo, LLC (referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) through www.purgo.com and any of its subdomains (the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by us without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms before purchasing any services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us, or we will not be obligated to sell the services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered
(a) You agree to be truthful with us, to keep us informed of any information or developments which may come to your attention, and to keep us advised of your address, telephone number.
(b) You agree and acknowledge that we have advised you of your obligation to disclose the nature and extent of your assets, liabilities, and expenses fully and accurately. And the failure to accurately disclose those assets, liabilities, and expenses, whether overstating or understating, may impact our ability to fully perform the services.
4. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) Prices posted on this Site may be different from prices offered by us at 19900 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 400, Irvine CA 92612, or prices offered for purchases made via phone call to our offices. All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Unless otherwise stated, Fees do not include federal, state, local, and foreign taxes, duties, and other similar assessments (“Taxes”). You are responsible for all Taxes associated with your purchase, excluding Taxes based on our net income, and we may invoice you for such Taxes. You agree to timely pay such Taxes and provide us with documentation showing the payment, or additional evidence that we may reasonably require. We use the name and address in your account registration as the place of supply for tax purposes, so you must keep this information accurate and up-to-date. We strive to display accurate price information, however, we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
(b) We may offer, from time to time, promotions on the Site that may affect pricing and that are governed by terms and conditions separate from these Terms. If there is a conflict between the terms for a promotion and these Terms, the promotion terms will govern.
(c) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before we accept an order. We accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, and Direct Bank Payment for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card or bank information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card or bank account for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company or bank, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order.
5. Refunds. Refunds will only be provided in accordance with our service guarantee. If we do not determine the best resolution program for your situation, we will provide you with a refund of fees paid. This is subject to your compliance with section 3 and is conditioned upon you allowing us to complete the service and cooperating with us by providing all the information we may need to determine your eligibility.
Refunds are processed within approximately five business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AFFIRM THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIMS OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURER’S FAILURE TO HONOR ITS WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU.
6. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
The limitation of liability set forth above shall: (i) only apply to the extent permitted by law.
8. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Site is operated from the US. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of California.
10. Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
(a) YOU AND PURGO, LLC ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT, OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
(b) The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA“) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules“) then in effect, except as modified by this Section 10. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
(c) You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR PURGO, LLC WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
11. Assignment and Delegation. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 11 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
12. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Purgo, LLC.
13. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
(a) To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
(b) To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: (i) by personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to Purgo, LLC, 19900 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 400, Irvine, CA 92612. We may update the facsimile number or address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by facsimile transmission or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
15. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void, or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.