To use our Services, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
The term “Purgo” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered principal office is 19900 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 400, Irvine, CA 92612. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The pages within this website are provided by Purgo as a service to the public. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, nothing provided herein should be used as legal advice.
Some links within the Purgo website may lead to other sites. The Purgo website does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and Purgo does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of such linked materials.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
The website and the content may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions. Purgo does not seek to represent any person or entity based upon that person’s or entity’s viewing the website (or any portion of the website) in any jurisdiction where the website (or any portion of the website) does not comply with all of the laws and ethical requirements of that jurisdiction.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Except as provided in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, modify, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, post, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or information from the website, in whole or in part, including without limitation by way of framing or hyper-linking, without the express permission of TaxRise.
TaxRise uses SMS to communicate with users who have expressed interest in our services via our online forms.
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- You may receive notifications about updates made to your case or messages for marketing purposes.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the shortcode. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to the shortcode. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- We can deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary on updates to your account and marketing promotions. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Users who use the payment functionality of our application will be subject to additional service fees for use of Dwolla’s platform. These fees will be added to the total service fees and may vary based on users’ specific needs.
Any funds held in the Dwolla account are held by Dwolla’s financial institution partners as set out in the Dwolla Terms of Service. You authorize us to collect and share with Dwolla your personal information including full name, date of birth, social security number, physical address, email address, and financial information, and you are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of that data. You understand that you will access and manage your Dwolla account through our application, and Dwolla account notifications will be sent by us, not Dwolla. We will provide customer support for your Dwolla account activity, and can be reached at https://taxrise.com/contact/, email@example.com and/or 888-285-4316.
You may not under any circumstance:
Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the website (spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations, and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited);
- Delete, modify, or attempt to change or alter any of the Content on the website;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the website or servers or networks connected to the website, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of the website;
- Use the website or the content contained within, intentionally or unintentionally, in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other website providers, websites, and other digital entities, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmission;
- Use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of compiling information on the website for purposes other than for a generally available search engine; or
- Use any Purgo, service marks, or trademarks without our prior written consent, including without limitation as metatags or hidden text.